The conference topics address most important and challenging professional issues. From valuation regulation and standards to valuation education, and valuation in the international context.
The conference attendees have a unique opportunity to discuss the changing valuation regulation and standards and learn about various valuation cases covering all disciplines and asset types.
The conference agenda includes professional roundtable discussions, multi-discipline workshops, and training opportunities.
Conference speakers are renowned world leaders in their valuation disciplines, representing major international and national valuation organizations and leading companies from all continents, including the Forum’s partners – IVSC, RICS, ASA, CAS, API, TAQEEM, IIBV, IACVS, CICBV, and many others.
By attending the conference, you will able to earn CPD credits for business valuation and PME disciplines. You will meet with and talk to fellow valuers from other countries and learn what is current and topical in the profession, the start-of-the-art valuation techniques and data sources they use.
Speakers and topics
- Lee Hackett, ASA USA
- Jay Shaw, IVSC/Grant Thornton New Zealand
- Dr Mohammad Bahjatt, TAQEEM Saudi Arabia
- Dr. Zhang, CAS China
- Ben Elder, RICS UK
- Richard Berkemeier, ASA USA
- Bob Brackett, IACVS Canada
- Brad Hartsburg, Fortress Machinery Appraisals Canada
- Guierrmo Castaneda, Brazil
- Dana Ababei, ANEVA Romania
- Craig Akins, NAB Australia
- Paul Osaji, NIESV Nigeria
- Nova Chan, PwC China
- Roger Grabowski, Duff&Phelps USA
- Alexander Lopatnikov, AAR Russia
- Tara Singh, Tylar St. John, CICBV Canada
- Kevin Reilly, evcValuation USA
- Gregory Kort, Ryan USA
- Jeff Tarbell, Houlihan Lokey USA
- Masha Lewis, PwC Australia
- Norm Laskay, Dufour, Laskay & Strouse USA
- David Crick, DavAirGroup Australia
- Mona Miller, Pacific Gem Lab Inc. USA
- John Mathe, Henley Valuers Australia
- Paul Cogley, Bank of America USA
- Austin Otegbulu, A C Otegbulu and Partners Nigeria